Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
ANNOUNCEMENT OF APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
For the Trade of: Plumber
Number of Openings: As Needed
Interview Dates: As Needed
Program Sponsor: Denver Plumbers JATC
Where to apply:
17100 E. 32nd Place
Aurora, CO 80011
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed from 12 - 1 p.m. for lunch
When: One application per person per year available in person, or via mail if requested by phone
Phone: (303) 739-9100
Geographical Area By County: Adams, Arapahoe, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Eagle, Elbert, Gilpin, Grand, Jackson, Jefferson, Kit Carson, Lake, Larimer, Lincoln, Logan, Morgan, Park, Phillips, Rio Blanco, Sedgwick, Washington, Weld, Yuma
Age: At least 18 years of age
Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalency Certificate
Provide a current valid Colorado driver's license.
Be physically able to perform all the work of the trade.
Minimum requirements of WorkKey assessment or Prove It Test.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Completed Application Form #1 including supplemental Form #1a.
- Transcript of school courses (9th - 12th, College, Trade School) and grades.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency Certificate and GED scores.
- Veteran's Discharge Records (DD214) if applicable.
- Proof of birth. (current drivers license is acceptable)
- Completion of the WorkKey assessment or Kenexa Prove It Test.
Applicants will be ranked numerically using the following procedures.
Application ranking and FAQs.
- Apprentices are expected to furnish their own transportation to the work site and related classes.
- Denver Plumbers J.A.T.C. contractors require pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Applicants will be selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
The Denver Plumbers Apprenticeship may include job opportunities with basic wages beginning at 50% of the Journeyman scale.