HEALTH AND WELFARE OFFICE CONTACT:
Colorado Pipe Industry Trust Funds - WPAS INC.
Visit their new website at copipeindustryfunds.com!
(206)-441-7574 - OR- 1-800-257-2168
Cobra/Retiree Premiums - Member Services (Option 4)
Order Cards, Eligibility & All other inquiries - Member Services (Option 4)
NEWS UPDATES AND FORMS:
Health & Welfare Enrollment Form
CPI Salary Deferral Form 5-20-15
HRA Expense Form: Eligible & Ineligible Expenses
Common Law Form
Benefits Fall 2019 Newsletter
Please Provide the Following Copies for Adding Spouses & Children to your insurance:
- Spouse: Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Children: Copies of Social Security Cards & Birth Certificates
- If you already have individuals listed on your insurance and are adding a new individual please list the ones already on the insurance with the phrase "On File" in the space for their social security number. If you do not list them, they will be taken off automatically.
Taking People off Your Insurance:
- Divorcees & Separations: Please provide a copy of the Divorce Decree or Separation Agreement to take the individual off the insurance. You will also need to update your beneficiaries & emergency contact if this individual was listed as such.
- For any questions on form requirements please contact the Local Union Hall: 303-739-9300
CIGNA Health Care
Claims, ID Cards, Benefits - 1-800-244-6224
Prescriptions - CIGNA Tel-Drug - 1-800-835-3784
Vision Service Plan - 1-800-877-7195
Active Cigna Plan:This plan is applicable for the classified members below.
Basic Cigna Plan: This plan is applicable for the classified members below.
RX Cigna Vaccine Program Pharmacy Directory: Click on this link to find a vaccine pharmacy near you.
You can now log on to www.MyCigna.com to register and take advantage of many new services, such as print temporary insurance cards, review the status of a claim and much more.
CIGNA Behavioral Health